Types of membership
ASCILITE offers several types of individual membership for one or three year terms. We also offer institutional memberships if there are 10 or more individuals who wish to take advantage of ASCILITE's member services at a reduced rate as part of an institutional membership.
Join ASCILITE today and start enjoying the benefits of being a member of one of Australasia's leading professional associations for academics, staff developers and learning designers who are passionate about technologies for learning and teaching in tertiary education. You'll find a wide range of reasons to join ASCILITE listed below.
- 1 year Individual Membership – A$150
- 3 year Individual Membership – A$405
- 3 year Retiree Membership – A$200
- 1 year Student/Retiree Membership – A$75
Fees are inclusive of GST.
Join or renew your membership here …
You can pay your membership fee by Visa, Mastercard or Amex by completing this New Membership Form. If you have any issues with the new form, then please use the old membership form here. If you wish to pay by a different method other than by credit card, e.g. cheque, money order or direct deposit, please use this Membership Form (Direct Debit).
Why Join ASCILITE?
There are many reasons to join ASCILITE, depending on your interests. Here are a few of them:
- Access one of Australasia's most vibrant professional communities!
- Take advantage of the extensive professional networking opportunities available at the annual conference and regional events. Receive discounted registration fees.
- Develop your career through ASCILITE’s Community Mentoring Programme and match your area of expertise with an experienced mentor — or become a mentor!
- Read items of interest in the fortnightly member bulletin; news about upcoming events; calls for scholarly participation; job vacancies and much more. Share your own institution’s projects, events and news with the extensive ASCILITE community.
- Contribute to ASCILITE’s Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET); a highly respected refereed academic journal.
- Gain direct access to best practice ideas via AJET and ASCILITE's repository of conference proceedings.
- Participate in ASCILITE’s professional development program; CMALT Australasia to further develop your career.
- Take advantage of the professional development available through webinars and the conference.
- Conduct webinars and submit papers to the annual conference to develop your career.
- Have your project, research work or practice recognized by your peers through ASCILITE’s Awards Program.
- Network with your peers through one of ASCILITE’s many SIGs.