Australasian Journal of Education Technology
The Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET) is ASCILITE’s refereed academic journal that aims to promote research and scholarship on the integration of technology in tertiary education, promote effective practice, and inform policy.
The journal has its own website here where you can read current and past issues.
AJET is indexed in Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EDITLib, the ACER Blended Online Learning and Distance Education research bank and EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service. AJET citation statistics appear within the Thomson Reuters ISI Journal Citation Reports (Social Science Citation Index), the Google Scholar Metrics and the Scopus SCImago journal rankings.
The journal welcomes previously unpublished manuscripts that advance understanding of educational technology in post-school education settings, including higher and further education, lifelong learning, and training. AJET considers manuscripts from authors who present qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods studies, critical reviews or analyses, and theoretical positions. Descriptions of technology-based implementations without a strong empirical and/or conceptual base are not considered.
Articles intended for the journal are submitted online and there are no publication charges.
|Associate Professor Eva Heinrich,
Massey University, New Zealand
|Dr Michael Henderson,
Monash University, Australia
- Assoc. Professor Shirley Agostinho, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Dr Thomas Donald Cochrane, CfLAT Centre for Learning & Teaching, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Dr Linda Corrin, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Helen Farley, Australian Digital Futures Institute, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Dr Paul Gruba, School of Languages and Linguistics, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Chwee Beng Lee, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Dr Jason Lodge, Melbourne Centre for The Study Of Higher Education, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Associate Professor Lina Markauskaite, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Dr Stephen Marshall, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Dr Michael Phillips, Monash University, Australia
- Assoc. Professor Petrea Redmond, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Associate Professor Dominique Parrish, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Associate Professor Michael Henderson, Monash University, Australia
- Associate Professor Eva Heinrich, Massey University, New Zealand
- Mr Allan Christie, Vice-President, eLearning, Blackboard APAC
In December 2007, the Journal of Instructional Science and Technology (e-JIST) merged with AJET. You can access the e-JIST archives (1996 – 2007) here. The International Journal of Educational Technology (IJET) published between 1996 and 2002 also merged with AJET in the same year and you can access the IJET archives here.