Australasian Journal of Education Technology
The Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET) is ASCILITE’s refereed academic journal that aims to promote research and scholarship on the integration of technology in tertiary education, promote effective practice, and inform policy.
The journal has its own website here where you can read current and past issues.
AJET is indexed in Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EDITLib, the ACER Blended Online Learning and Distance Education research bank and EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service. AJET citation statistics appear within the Thomson Reuters ISI Journal Citation Reports (Social Science Citation Index), the Google Scholar Metrics and the Scopus SCImago journal rankings.
The journal welcomes previously unpublished manuscripts that advance understanding of educational technology in post-school education settings, including higher and further education, lifelong learning, and training. AJET considers manuscripts from authors who present qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods studies, critical reviews or analyses, and theoretical positions. Descriptions of technology-based implementations without a strong empirical and/or conceptual base are not considered.
Articles intended for the journal are submitted online and there are no publication charges.
|Associate Professor Linda Corrin, Deakin University
|Associate Professor Jason M Lodge, University of Queensland
|Associate Professor Kate Thompson, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Thomas Chiu, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Dr Simon K. S. Cheung, The Open University of Hong Kong
- Associate Professor Thomas Donald Cochrane, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Associate Professor Chris Deneen, University of South Australia, Australia
- Dr Rachel Fitzgerald, University of Queensland, Australia
- Professor Teresa S Foulger, Arizona State University, United States
- Dr Feifei Han, Australian Catholic University, Australia
- Associate Professor Henk Huijser, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Associate Professor Matthew Kearney, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia
- Dr Chien-Ching Lee, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
- Professor Stephen Marshall, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Dr Kwong Nui Sim, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Professor Jerry Chih-Yuan Sun, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Professor Joke Voogt, University of Amsterdam/ Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Dr Chris Campbell, Charles Sturt University, Australia
- Dr Mark Schier, University of New England, Australia
- Professor Michael Henderson, Monash University, Australia
- Associate Professor Linda Corrin, Deakin University, Australia
- Associate Professor Jason M Lodge, University of Queensland, Australia
- Associate Professor Kate Thompson, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
In December 2007, the Journal of Instructional Science and Technology (e-JIST) merged with AJET. You can access the e-JIST archives (1996 – 2007) here. The International Journal of Educational Technology (IJET) published between 1996 and 2002 also merged with AJET in the same year and you can access the IJET archives here.