Australasian Journal of Education Technology
The Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET) is ASCILITE’s refereed academic journal that aims to promote research and scholarship on the integration of technology in tertiary education, promote effective practice, and inform policy.
The journal has its own website here where you can read current and past issues.
AJET is indexed in Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EDITLib, the ACER Blended Online Learning and Distance Education research bank and EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service. AJET citation statistics appear within the Thomson Reuters ISI Journal Citation Reports (Social Science Citation Index), the Google Scholar Metrics and the Scopus SCImago journal rankings.
The journal welcomes previously unpublished manuscripts that advance understanding of educational technology in post-school education settings, including higher and further education, lifelong learning, and training. AJET considers manuscripts from authors who present qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods studies, critical reviews or analyses, and theoretical positions. Descriptions of technology-based implementations without a strong empirical and/or conceptual base are not considered.
Articles intended for the journal are submitted online and there are no publication charges.
|Associate Professor Eva Heinrich,
Massey University, New Zealand
|Associate Professor Michael Henderson,
Monash University, Australia
| Associate Professor Petrea Redmond,
University of Southern Queensland, Australia
Incoming Lead Editorial Team (2021)
- Associate Professor Linda Corrin, Swinburne University of Technology
- Professor Gwo-Jen Hwang, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Associate Professor Jason M Lodge, University of Queensland
- Associate Professor Kate Thompson, Queensland University of Technology
- Associate Professor Thomas Donald Cochrane, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Dr Christopher E Dann, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
- Associate Professor Teresa S Foulger, Arizona State University, USA
- Professor Judi Harris, William and Mary School of Education, USA
- Dr Henk Huijser, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Associate Professor Matthew Kearney, University of Technology Sydney (UTS), Australia
- Dr Chien-Ching Lee, Singapore Institute of Technology, Singapore
- Associate Professor Stephen Marshall, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand
- Associate Professor Michael Phillips, Monash University, Australia
- Professor Joke Voogt, University of Amsterdam/ Windesheim University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Associate Professor Haoran Xie, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Dr Chris Campbell, Griffith University, Australia
- Dr Mark Schier, Swinburne University of Technology (Retired)
- A/Prof Michael Henderson, Monash University, Australia
- A/Prof Eva Heinrich, Massey University, New Zealand
- A/Prof Petrea Redmond, University of Southern Queensland, Australia
In December 2007, the Journal of Instructional Science and Technology (e-JIST) merged with AJET. You can access the e-JIST archives (1996 – 2007) here. The International Journal of Educational Technology (IJET) published between 1996 and 2002 also merged with AJET in the same year and you can access the IJET archives here.