- This event has passed.
Empowering learners in a world of AI
6 October 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 3:45 pm AEDT
This program will explore the role of universities in preparing learners for the world of AI with thought leaders in the AI development space. It will also showcase innovative Case Studies from Innovative EdTech companies creating impact with their users.
Join us for an in-conversation on the significance of learners in today’s world being empowered to understand and utilise AI. Graduates need to be prepared to enter the workforce equipped to harness digital, with AI literacy becoming an increasingly important skill in graduates. This program will explore creating graduates that are prepared for the interconnected, fast-changing world saturated with technological devices and big data.
This session will unpack
- What are the capabilities that people need in a world of AI?
- How can these capabilities be conceptualised and integrated into the curriculum for learners?
- How do we empower learners in AI literacy, so enable them to safeguard the capability of the technology?
· George Siemens the Professor and Director: Centre for Change and Complexity in Learning | UniSA
· Sarah Howard the Associate Professor of Digital Technologies in Education Lead, SMART Education | UOW
Register for the upcoming Showcase program: https://events.humanitix.com/empower-learners-in-an-ai-world