Educational Designer – Ongoing and Talent Pool
Closing Date: 11 pm, 19 July 2022
Reference no: 495524
Work type: Continuing – Full Time
Location: Bathurst, Dubbo, Orange, Wagga Wagga
Categories: Education and Training or Learning Support (i.e. Academic Skills, Educational Designers), Professional
- Multiple positions available across our campus network
- Work collaboratively with academic staff to design and deliver effective workshops and resources
- Contribute to professional development activities for academic staff and the mentoring of staff
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Apply your expertise in curriculum design and renewal, assessment design, online and blended pedagogy and learning technologies to course and subject design.
Support academic staff by working collaboratively with design and media teams to design, develop and deliver learning activities and resources.
This position would ideally suit an individual with experience in early childhood, primary, secondary, or adult education learning contexts with associated experience in curriculum design and resource creation.
We have a number of permanent positions to fill and an eligibility list/ talent pool will be created to fill a number of expected upcoming fixed term and project based roles.
To be successful you will have:
- A degree, normally with at least four years subsequent relevant experience or equivalent
- Experience in collaborative approaches to learning design and development
- Demonstrated experience in the design of learning activities, resources and assessments
- High level interpersonal skills with ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of people
- Experience in project design, delivery and management of processes
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to work within well defined timelines
Additional information is available in the Position Description or by contacting:
Associate Professor David Smith | Associate Pro-Vice Chancellor, Learning and Teaching | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 0431 544 796