10 ways to get involved in the ASCILITE community!
An ASCILITE membership offers opportunities to enrich your professional networks and participate through ASCILITE's mentoring program, professional accreditation scheme, professionally relevant webinars, Special Interest Groups, our excellent annual conference and more.
There are lots of ways to get involved with the vibrant ASCILITE community once you become a member. Here are ten of them. You can access details on each of these from "Get Involved" on the menu above. Be part of one of Australasia's most vibrant professional TEL communities!
- Enrich your professional networks through our excellent and super-friendly annual conference and regional events. Receive discounted conference registration fees.
- Advance or support your career goals with an experienced mentor through ASCILITE’s Community Mentoring Programme (CMP) or contribute your expertise as a mentor!
- Keep informed via our fortnightly member bulletin that includes news about upcoming events; calls for scholarly participation; job vacancies and more. Share your own institution’s projects, events and activities with the extensive ascilite community via our ASCILITE bulletin.
- Spring into Excellence Research School which will be launched in September 2017 provides support and guidance to participants in developing and progressing Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) research initiatives through a residential 3 day program with a discount registration fee for members.
- Like, comment, post and join the conversation on ASCILITE's social media channels.
- Contribute your scholarly work to ASCILITE’s Australasian Journal of Educational Technology (AJET); a highly respected refereed academic journal. A portion of your membership fee goes to supporting the work of this esteemed journal.
- Participate in professional learning through ASCILITE’s CMALT Australasia accreditation scheme, mentoring program (CMP) and webinars to further develop your career goals.
- Join one of our many Special Interest Groups (SIGs) including Learning Analytics, Learning Design, Mobile Learning, TEL edvisors and eAssessment.
- Contribute your expertise by becoming an ASCILITE mentor or lead an ASCILITE SIG or webinar.
- Share your research outcomes and innovative practices at our annual conference and through regional events, the ASCILITE bulletin and our social media channels.
- Nominate your project, research activity or practice for an ASCILITE award.