An abstract of approximately 600 words will be submitted for review
by a national panel of referees by 13 March 98.
If it is accepted as appropriate for presentation, you will
be notified by 17 April and asked to prepare your paper in full
for submission by 22 May 98, or by 12 June 98 in the case of Virtual conference papers.
Please refer to the Presentation guidelines when planning the type of presentation you wish to give.
|Abstracts of 600 words are to be submitted by email, in the body text of a message addressed to:
Please note the following
- Put "EdTech98 Abstract" and the full name of first author in the subject field, and ensure that your contact details and organisation identity details appear in full in your signature.
- Do not send an abstract as an attachment. Email to edtech98-abstracts@cleo is forwarded to all members of the Program Committee and "body text only" is specified.
- Please indicate clearly the type of proposal (face to face conference Dilemma, Demonstration or Research, or Virtual conference) as defined in Presentation guidelines.
- If you cannot submit your abstract via email you may post a floppy disk to the EdTech'98 conference organisers, Keynote Conferences:
PO Box 1126
West Leederville WA 6901
Telephone (08) 9382 3799 Fax: (08) 9380 4006
|Papers for the face to face conference
||Papers for presentation at the face to face conference in Perth will be published in the Conference Proceedings Volume 1. This will be available to all conference delegates at the beginning of the conference, and for sale after the conference to libraries and others. Volume 1 will be web available also.
Please note the following instructions for formatting and submitting papers:
- Maximum length - 4000 words. Shorter papers are acceptable. File size should not exceed 500 kB.
- Please include a 200 word abstract, ie shortened from your initial submission.
- They must be submitted as MS Word 6 for Windows or MS Word 5 or 6 for Macintosh.
- Graphics, figures and charts must be included in your word processor file and be visible under Word 6. Encapsulated Postscript is not acceptable. Please note that the final page size will be B5 as in previous volumes of EdTech Proceedings, and plan your graphics accordingly.
- Use 'normal' style throughout. Do not use any other style.
- Use single line space throughout, and double spacing between paragraphs.
- Limit levels of heading to no more than three.
- Include names, institutional and email addresses of all authors.
- Use APA Guidelines as your style guide for citation of references.
- Please undertake your own spell checking, grammar checking, proofreading, eliminating of sexist or other discriminatory expressions, reference checking, etc, because under our tight deadlines for production, the Proceedings editors cannot guarantee to protect you.
Papers must be submitted as a single file email attachment, addressed to:
Put "EdTech98 paper" and the full name of first author in the subject field, and ensure that your contact details and organisation identity details appear in full in your signature. Please use first author's surname or family name as the filename for the attached file.
Hard copy for an email submission should also be posted to the conference organisers as backup. If you cannot submit by email, you may submit a 3.5 inch floppy disk, with hard copy backup, to the conference organisers, Keynote Conferences (see address above).
|Papers for the virtual conference
||Please note the following instructions for formatting and submitting papers:
|The work which you submit must be previously unpublished. Please note also that:
- Acceptance for publication in EdTech'98 Proceedings is subject to the receipt of Conference registration, as detailed in Call for papers.
- All accepted papers will be print and web published as specified in Call for papers. In the case of accepted abstracts for Volume 1 (face to face conference) for which a full paper is not submitted, the abstract will be published.
- Authors retain copyright in their individual articles and assign to ASET a non-exclusive right to publish royalty free in print and free to the Internet via web pages. Copyright in the compilation of Volume 1 (print and web) and Volume 2 (web) belongs to ASET, and in the case of web files, jointly with ASET's web site provider, Teaching and Learning Centre, Murdoch University, as specified in the web files.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring that their submissions are free from intellectual property rights violations.